Worcester Bosch 10 Year Guarantee Which? Trusted Trader

Contact Us

We cover the Norwich and Norfolk area. Please contact us to book a heating engineer, gas engineer or plumber in any of the following ways.

Complaints: Where we cannot resolve any complaints using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted trader we use Ombudsmen Services Ltd for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event of a complaint arising and you wish to refer the complaint to them please contact Which? Trusted traders in the first instance on 0117 981 2929.